25kg/drum (25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags inside. Drum Size: DIA 36cm *H 51cm) ;
1kg/bag (1kg net weight, 1.2kg gross weight, packed in an aluminum foil bag inside and paper carton outside ) or as per your request;
Shanghai, Tianjin, Beijing, Shenzhen and other main port
Shipped in 3 days after payment
Water soluble pure fan xie ye Senna Leaf Extract 8% 20% Sennoside A+B
Product Name: Senna Leaf Extract Plant origin:Cassia angustifolia Vahl Active ingredient:Sennosides A+B Specification:8% , 20%sennoside A+B Appearance: Brown fine powder
Sennoside A+ B
Senna Leaf (Cassia Angustifolia or Cassia acutifolia in Latin); Senna is a shrub native to Egypt, Sudan, Nigeria and Nubia in North Africa, as well as India, Pakistan and China, Sennas are herbaceous sub shrubs and both varieties used, Alexandrian and Tinnevelly, have desert origins. Sennosides is extrated from senna leaf.
What is Sennosides?
1) Sennosides is a potent laxative.
Its cathartic effects can be obtained from a tea prepared from one or two teaspoonfuls of dried leaves. Sennosides is use in treating constipation is well documented. It is one of the most popular laxatives, especially in the elderly and for long-term laxative treatment.
2) Sennosides is also the primary ingredient found in most "dieter's teas".
The combination of acting as a stimulant which reduces a dieter's appetite, and the laxative properties that cause food to move through their system before as many calories can be absorbed is a combination that can lead to rapid and even dangerous weight loss.
3) Sennosides act as purgatives and are similar to aloe and rhubarb in having as active ingredients anthraquinone derivatives and their glucosides.
The latter are called sennosides or senna glycosides. Senna alexandrina is used in modern medicine as a laxative; acting on the lower bowel, Sennosides is especially useful in alleviating constipation. It increases the peristaltic movements of the colon by irritating the colonic mucosa. The plants are most often prepared as an infusion.
1) Cathartic effect:senna infusion contains anthraquinone derivatives, its cathartic effect and irritation more than other laxatives. 2) Antibacterial inhibition: senna extract alcohol resistant variety of bacteria such as staphylococcus, diphtheria bacillus, typhoid bacillus, paratyphoid bacillus, and escherichia coli, the water extract useful only for Salmonella typhi. 3) Hemostasis: senna powder can increase platelet and fibrinogen, reduced clotting time, recalcification time, prothrombin time and blood clot contraction time, help to stop the bleeding 4) Muscle relaxation: senna can block acetylcholine at the motor nerve terminals and skeletal joints, so that muscle relaxation
1.Applied in food field, calcium sennosides a & b is widely used to treat constipation;
2. Applied in health product field, calcium sennosides a & b can be added into health products to relaxing the bowels;
3.Applied in pharmaceutical field, calcium sennosides a & b is used for the treatment of acute pancreatitis,bacillary dysentery and cholecystitis.
Certificate of Analysis
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging and Shipping
Packing: 1kg/bag,5kg/bag,or 25kg/Hardboard drum,or at your requirment.